Friday, May 7, 2010

Who would You Wanna Be?


If I could be one person for a day who would I be? Well that’s a very hard question because you know most people would want to be someone else because their life isn’t so great? But see me yes I have my hard times with other and my life but I learn to deal with it. But if I had to be one person any person I honestly I really don’t know because they’re so much people and so much different personalities. So instead of being one person I’m going to give you several.

First I think would be anyone’s wish is to be someone famous, but everyone has their different person and my person would have to be my favorite country singer and that Taylor Swift. And I know what’s running through your head, “oh every girl wants to be her”, but no I would like to be Taylor is because she sings from the heart and her mind. All you hear these days is music about sex, drugs, party, but no she sings about life, love, friendship, and family. And last but not least the reason is because she had a chance with Taylor Launder <3 and let me say that boy is so fine.ha

Now let’s say I could be any cartoon character, and I would have to say Fan Boy and Chum Chum because their two young boys who are likely close to super Heros. Their best friends and keep it that way. But the reason I truly love these characters is because they are both unique they don’t care what people think they do what they want I mean they wear capes. They laugh as loud as they want to say what they want and are always having fun. Now you might say their only that way because their cartoons but even though people should be really like that cause if we were all that way everyone would be happy.

Now if I was a band I think I would want to be Simple Plan their fun kind of band. Make fun and exciting song even when their sad, they put some enthusiasm in their music, they tell their own life stories in their songs, it makes you want to know why they made the song and even might want to start your own band. When I think of music I think of them because music is in every day life and you can’t change that, some people ignore it but these guys bring it out in their music.

And if I could be someone else I would be a belay dancer why you ask. Well I think they’re so beautiful, they use the body to make art, in any kind of music, when they dance to one of those boring old song, once she hits the stage you can feel a strange feeling when she spins and dances. Tears, laughs, and you enjoy her hard work to keep the balance of her body. To me it’s great to be in the audience if I could do what she does so great, it would be an honor to even be able to stand by someone like her.

I am who I want to be, but everyone is holding back something which I am but once that point comes in my life you will see. Me and I are the same but different, sometimes I wish I was someone else, but there has to be a reason why god gave me this life this body and maybe we should realize maybe it was in god’s plan for us to be like this, because we are all different and we will all do something so great but its only because we are ourselves and not someone else.


Be Who You wanna Be, Even if Its Diffrent From Everyone Else.

No comments:

Post a Comment