Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Anything,But Amazing


Wow! My school year as a sophomore was great, exciting. The people I have met are so great, their not your average cup of Joe. What’s great is their like me, weird, funny, loud, spontaneous. There the people I look forward to when I come to school. To me their family I’m always with them, We have to crews in our family first is the Sketchy Kids(SK) that’s Damien(Black Kid), Davaughn(Native),Danielle(BabyD),Me(Jasmine.J.A.M),Amanda(Mandy),Brandon(Chink)Eddie(DoubleD),Omar(Mar),Rudy(Roach),Sherina(rina),Felix(Albo).

That’s my family the other crew is a couple I just named but including Gabe. These people make my life so much easier; with them we live life to the fullest. We have movie nights like every weekend, I can tell that these people can never be replaces, everyone has their own little personality, it’s like a puzzle if you’re missing a piece you can’t find a replacement no matter what you do there’s going to be something missing, Incomplete. Even though we have our fights and disagreements we still get along. People think it’s crazy how even though I have dated two of my best friends their still so close, but they say that relationships start from friendships well it opposite for me, we dated then became best friends ha.

High school is great, but going by so fast, I finally learned that life can fly by when you’re having fun. People fight and argue these days but me I wouldn’t waste my time. We have to build from scratch here at my school but that’s ok I deal with the ups and downs. My mind is seat to dealing with school and the routes it takes me through. The school is gorgeous and brand new, the people here are great theirs people who are happy they love to smile people who say “hi how’s your day”. The year has flown by but I still haven’t figured out what coming up, some of my friends are moving witch sucks because I know we say oh we will still be close and talk. But we all know the secret that runs through our head (I don’t think we will make it) but you tell yourself you can’t think that way.:(

Junior year is just a other year to make more memories and plans for me and my life, Im just really hope and wish that the people I love will still be there, because life isn’t worth anything unless you have people you love their rutting for you. Now I know my best friends might not be able to read this but even though I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I NEVER WANT TO LOOSE YOU EVER!! Because we are Sketchy Kids (SK)& PB&J and we will always be. I have never told you guys this but you guys really mean the world to me and if I ever lost I really don’t kn..ow what I would do..LOVE YOU!!! =) =)
some of my best friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment