Friday, May 14, 2010

"My Quote" Means To me. 500 Words

If I had to leave this earth and had one thing to say it would have to be "If you have lived life with no risk, you haven’t really lived yet."(Munoz, Jasmine, 2010)

And I would want my friends and family to live by that. Life is not really amazing till you lived life to the fullest. You don’t want to be the one to say I should have done that or I should have done this. But life is something you should enjoy, cause if not you will regret it, I promise you.

When life hands you lemons you make lemonade, but these days lemonade is not much so people try to make it into grape juice or whatever your favorite drink is. Well I would want everyone to think grateful even when things look bad, just think there’s going to be a better day. Life is not worth living if you say so. You are only as strong and your weakest point, and that point should even be strong. Live life great have fun with friends work hard be who you want to be, when you see other people you want to be don’t let that get to you because you know for a fact that you have something they want to. Don’t ever think low of yourself because all it causes is problems.

I thank god everyday for the people who love me and hangout with me to me friends are so precious I tell them everyday how much I love them, because who knows what’s going to happen ,one might leave or move, so you would want them to know how much they mean to you right? People these days don’t like to express their feelings because their scared or their nervous to see what they say or think, but you will never know that answer until you actually attempt it.

Believe me I have been through that and I hated myself after and dealing with the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment