Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holly Cow Done With Sophmore Year!! Here We Come junior year!! Final



My sophomore year, wow it’s really hard to say that because my freshmen and sophomore went by so quickly. I guess it’s really true what they say time fly’s by when you’re having fun. I hope I would never be the one to say I wish I did this and did that, but yet I am. I wish I had took my freshmen seriously ,instead I was stuck on boys and drama, but I stopped and remembered that there’s going to be that all around me even when I’m out of high school boys are always going to be there, drama is always going to be there, but I focused more on that then school work. But yet I learned to be more coutious of what I do. I have to say that I have never thought about how I was going to be when I was in 10th grade, lots of people thought there was going to be flying cars, but yet that still hasn’t happen the most that’s change is gas prices and oil in the Gulf of Mexico. All I have seen that has changed in the world in disaster. It sucks to see the world go through pain because people aren’t satisfied with what they got.

My sophomore has taught me that there are going to be heavy lug edge I’m going to have to carry, life throws some hard passes and the thing you’re going to have to do is learn how to catch. I have learned that you don’t sit there and complain about what you don’t want to do, and just do it, or if you disagree with something you need to speak up for it and the fact to back it up. You have to be your own person in high school is who you want to be, anyone else isn’t going to like you if all you do is copy someone else. The school year has brought me a lot of craziness. But through all that I have learned about me and who I want to be. I’ve found that I want to be happy when I get older do what I want to do, kids these days only want money, see me I’d rather do something I love then something I hate but get paid more. To me that sounds silly. I’ve learned as a person I’m loud, happy but sometimes rude, even sometimes selfish, and I plan to work on those but I won’t change I promise you that. But even though theirs dislikes that’s ok because that’s what makes me, me. I have decided if you don’t appreciate what you do or who you are nobody else will, you need to accept yourself first before you think anyone else will. This year has been a blast iv been able to have a chance to go see college grads at school doing what they want, and discovering that even though I’m a young Hispanic woman I can still do something with my life, and I’m glad to say that I have promised myself to go to college at UNM for my 4 years of basics an 5th year in Hawaii, which I found great because I decided that, not anyone else.

Wow! Well the people in high school I swear it’s just like a whole bowl filled with jelly beans, theirs the sweet nice ones, the one that look sweet good but turn out discus ting, and the ones that look hurt full something you might regret later but turned out wonderful and joyful, I see people in that way because see people see others different, they see as their appearance they don’t give them the chances to speak. Witch sucks, and just like jelly beans their all different kinds that you look at but take a second look and say “ugh…no thanks”. But you learn that maybe you should give that chance because, I know there has been that boy or girl that you wish gave you that chance or the time, right? But when you think that way you should be generous and give someone your time or tell them look if you ever need someone to talk to I’m here. People take those things serious because they need people like that in their life. They tell you it’s not good to keep things bottled up because it’s not healthy, especially now in high school, these days some people can be such jerks, hurt you and they don’t care as long as they feel better about their selves. Witch you ignore because one day he/she is going to need a friend like you witch you know you will be their because your that kind of person.

Well boyfriends ha! Now let me tell you boys in high school try to stay away, all they do is distract, they are just boys, and girls these days want to find love when their what twelve, love isn’t found it comes to you, sure you’ve been with him for a while and you want to give it up to him? Why? Your young girl’s boys are always going to be there, and yes I know I’ve been through boys but its sucks even more when you get hurt. Trust me , yes theirs been boys here and their but I just have fun, no not that way, but it’s too much for just being in 10th grade especially 9th your still babies, as so am I. I high schools you have to have your friends the ones that will never leave you ones that you can trust. My friends on the other hand are much; much, much more better than that, they are all different form each other, we have the talker which is me, the shy one but sassy Amanda, funny, and still has his toys form when he was little because he has a young mind Davaughn, happy, moves around too much and dances great Damien, Funny but quiet Chink (Brandon), he’s rude sometimes and is the little emotional one Rudy, also a other fantastic one is Danielle she is loud like me funny, Felix is loud really fun, Eddie he is a dork funny with a goofy smile, and Sherina she sometimes can be rude and tell the truth a little too loud but it’s who she is, I love all these people so much they have always been there for me. And I never ever want to lose then, they had made my school year so fantastic, iv you could ever find these kinds of people you should keep them locked in your heart because it’s very hard to find them and they all like each other. Sketchy Kids (SK).

Well my sophomore year was really fun but I will miss it, the people the teachers, the people I just hope nobody changes over the summer because I love the way everyone is. Junior year is in about 3 months and I’m super excited, I hope you like this it’s the hardest I ever tried on a essay, and this class was fun Mr. Leh has taught me so much about standing up for what you believe in and the difference it makes when you speak louder than other people, and shown me what writing can do to somebody and the effects it has on others, Power is what I have and I have chosen to use it for the rest of my life.
 THANKS MR. LEH!! :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment