Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scary Story




We have all heard about the stories they tell before you go to bed and the nice stories they tell you around a camp fire. But we all know they are not real right?

Now I never really had to be in a situation where I don’t know if it real or not, but I have had dream were they have felt real. We were out camping on a nice summer’s night staring at the stars, trying to find the small not so bright stars that we always try to find. But that night being around him was the greatest anything could get, well so I thought. For the last 20 minutes we were enjoying the moon and the air which was the dance floor for a lot of fire flies. We walked down the lake that was filled with creatures. While we walked you needed to be cautious of your surroundings. We walked and walked till we realized there was nothing we found familiar,” he said”, don’t panic”, but at the moment I was just happy to be with him. We walk and walk, till we seen a cabin, he grabbed my arm slowly and said “come on”, I told him when you usually see a house that a banded. Well smart people anyway usually in the movies they say come on lets go in. But as usual he talks you into it. Well as we reached the door he turned the knob and that’s when I knew but I wished that we had never walked in. We walked in al I seen was dark silent places, which it had look as if no one has been there for a while. We walked the floors have never been changed and you could hear every step we took, we looked around for phone or something to help us. Well walked apart and I was looking at a room where it had look as if it was a little girls room.

I was looking at the pictures she drew dated, 12 25, 2009. I heard him yell my name, I ran in and you walk in and you see newspapers about some crash that has happened, they found of a couple of bodies were located inside. And another said that the bodies have been miss placed. But we were so confused and didn’t know what it meant, and I found other pictures that the little girl had drawn, but these were horrible her face was horrible, all you saw was the tall shadow I would have to say tall green men standing behind her. Which was frightening, we heard footsteps from the other room we hide, and we seen the tall black shadow by the door, he held me close, the thing walked in green, brown, big bug eyes the skin was scaly and looked as the creature was hurt but dangerous. It looked around; it looked as if he was sniffing? But I don’t know what he was smelling. But I found to realize that he caught us and once that happened we blacked out. That same night I woke up to fine him laying their dead, and when I was weeping I realized I was in water, and covered with wires helping me to breath. And like the fish at the aquarium I seen these things staring at me talking but couldn’t make out the words. But when they were finish they let me out but for some reason I doing everything they told me, even though I tried not to. I found to realize they put a machine in me to do everything they tell me. So now they leave me where they found me without him or anyone, alone and last but see the thing is they give me evil ideas to do to this world. And horrible things I try to resist but they happen every day. They make plans to rule thins world and say that everyone is going to die, that the human raise is going to be over. But see that was only a dream. Well we all hope it was only a dream…





No comments:

Post a Comment