Thursday, April 1, 2010

“Bravery is believing in yourself,


Bravery is a strength that everyone has but the difference is your have the choice to use it. When I hear “brave” I think of someone who has fought for his or her right, doing something you know you would not be able to do yourself. As in the picture sometimes bravery can hurt someone you love. We as people hate to be hurt but once that happens you have to think positive he was brave and saved other men who came close to losing their life.

Me brave? Ha that will be a great experience. I don't think I’ve ever been the one to stand up for myself; I usually just let it be. If I had to be the one to stay standing sure but that point has yet to come in my life, I really never had a problem with anyone or anything. But there is times when I will say "Hey stop doing that", or be the one to say that wrong. But brave? That something that takes courage and heart, me, I'm just girl who knows right from wrong. But I think if I actually tried to help a person, or a person I barley know, I would because it’s the right thing to do. I have had the chance to help someone but it’s not really bravery. I knew a story of a man who saved my little cousin from a fire, but the man chance his life to keep him alive, but sadly sometimes risking your life to help another, you can lose your life. Which he did and to this day we thank him every day. Bravery is something you do cause you want to, if it’s something someone has told you to do it is not bravery just something you been told to do.

One time I can say I was brave was when I lost my dog. She was more like a person to me then a dog, it was so hard to let go of something that meant so much to you. Well she was diagnose with breast cancer, she was about 14 and had a heart of a child. When it came to the hour when I had to let her go, as they pulled her sown and put the nice magic that lets her fall asleep and feel no pain, before they started she was laying on my lap staring at the eyes that were always their when I had rough times with life. I think she knew it was time I think that’s why she didn’t struggle to lay on me. Before she was gone I had seen her smile at me for the last time, and to me I think she was just telling me I’ll see you soon this won’t be the last time. She slowly closed her eyes, and stopped her pain, but started a wonderful time to live in heaven. I think I was brave to hold her and comfort before her days were done I just hope to one day see her again. This bravery caused me pain for a while but like I said sometimes it hurts you more then it hurts them.

No comments:

Post a Comment