Friday, April 30, 2010

My Poem




Freshmen is when I when I met him.
We never talked till I seen him in the yearbook.
I glanced to my friend and ask do you talk to him?
She said yes I do well, I asked for his number chatted with him
For a bit, but when I seen him he was someone else, my heart tore
Right down the middle and fell apart.
I told myself never again but yet again that sophomore year we started again.
We talked and talk, finally he ask I was half asleep and finally he popped
The question. Of course I said yes. The next week went swell until I found out him and his Best friend. When we broke up it really sucked because it was hard. But yet we still talk
.The months past by and we became the best friends.
So one day I thought maybe we can try again.
On 4-26-10 is our day but this time it was me who popped the question.
:) :) :) :)
But even thought we might not make it or if we do make it it doesnt matte because he will always be
a great friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment