Monday, November 15, 2010

Assignment #16


I awoke to a bird that sings a song, looked around and my vision got clearer and I seen the sun threw the clear, window. I looked at my phone which was on the black pearl counter, and wash my face in the clear white sink, face fresh clean. I turn on the kitchen light on and found my dog, sniffing through the trash can, as usual i pick up the mess. My walls are made of full Pine Wood, you smell the fresh nice smell of pine, which have a Wasps nest right on the other side. The floor is smooth nice black carpet, the fire place is cracking with light, witch warms the room.
When Im done drinking my fresh Orange Juice, and pancakes, I take my Pugs (the dog) out for a walk.  We, well he decides to walk in the Meadow witch has tall green grass, full of bugs and a smell of fresh water as if rain just hit the leafs.We make our way through the meadow and I found my self getting frightened, because I don't know what's up ahead. Pugs just minds his business walking through the grass like as if he knew were he was going. I think it was the time he ran away for more then 4 hours and i cud not find him anywhere, and the next few hours he appeared in the backyard with mud and a horrible smell all over him, i believe he got lost in the meadow.
The meadow was about a mile long, their was no way i would walk through the meadow with out tripping or falling their was weeds on he floor and plants of their own kind, growing wildly around everywhere. We , make our way walking and walking i decide to put some music on my i pod and listen to Pink- Raise your glass, Or Keith Urban, when i started dancing and i found this flower that caught my eye, red with yellow in the middle, at the tips blue appears and go's. I pick it, but the flower had these strange bugs which were green i dropped the flower and walked, i seen a couple of rabbits here and their also snakes but i kept my distance, their was also a other dog that Pugs wanted to run after so bad, but my strength didn't allow it.
 We kept walking i seen birds fly above watching to make sure i don't get any of their surprises.
 When i realized we were coming to a stop i thought it would of been a cliff, of an ending but not it was a wall? I touched  and it was hard and cold, which i looked up and i was at the base of the mountain, so i let Pugs go and i decided to climb up and see what's up their, I make my way up i scraped knee, i see little bugs that are bitting me,which hurts. birds flew by me showing me their feathers,  the clouds appear close.

No comments:

Post a Comment