Thursday, October 21, 2010

Assignment 10 Bully

  I mean being bullied is horrible and  people who bully should be ashamed.  I v been bulied at small attempts , in other words of been called names or just been teased but no,not beaten up or thrown down in anyway. I'v been called characters i'v look like on Disney movies. And yes its did hurt my feelings, but yet i wasn't bullied as much as Jaime was,bullying is a horrible thing that has happened to the United States.
What hurts to know is that some people watch others being bullied, which sucks because I'm sure if they were in the same situation they would want someone to help them.
People these days don't help eachother when they need it, instead they stay back and watch someone get hurt, or even watch for just intertainment.And what isn't right also is that the principles are taking sides witch makes it worse on them. All though this situation with Jaime and his school im glad to say that my school if very involved with bulling and also being gay. Now this time before I didn't think about bulling and pain from others. But aftetr i watch JAime and his story I wanna make people realize that no on deserves to be picked on or bullied. gay people have the right to speak their mind and get to express their feelings. And others shouldn't disrespeact their ways of living, even though some of them don't approve. I believe that i don't ever want to have to stop bullying. also help someone who is being bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment